Pink bullets le fanzine.

News et actus sur les shmups, et rien que les shmups !
Répondre
max.faraday
Illustre ancien

J@Y
Membre Actif de la Bande

(^)

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
max.faraday
Illustre ancien

va te plaindre toi, t'as shooting gameside !
kisuke
Yamakasi et serrurier viril

Il n a pas que ça justement... :-(( (alors il est bien senran kagura??)
max.faraday a écrit :j'y mettrais bien une cartouche.
Tonton
Pretty pretty pretty good

(Elle était volontaire la faute sur "englais" ? Nan mais parce que j'ai corrigé.)
MK a écrit :"Si Faraday aime bien, c'est que ça sent le purin"
max.faraday
Illustre ancien

moi j'ai fait la faute ?

ha bah pas fait gaffe, t'as bien fait.
J@Y
Membre Actif de la Bande

@Tonton : bien vu pouceair (d'ou mon image Max...)
@Kisuke : Pas encore eu le temps de l'essayer, trop de jeux en attente (et toujours autant a fond sur DQ7) mais le nyunyu pack est bien fourni (L)

Ce n'est pas parce que l'homme a soif d'amour qu'il doit se jeter sur la première gourde.
cully75
Sous Blister

Merci pour l'info, j'ai commandé....on verra bien ! :)
setsuan
Membre Actif de la Bande

Reçu!

C'est court mais beau. C'est en anglais mais terriblement original et très loin d'une compilation de tests.

C'est un vrai fanzine a validay!
max.faraday
Illustre ancien

sommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire !
setsuan
Membre Actif de la Bande

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
setsuan
Membre Actif de la Bande

L'auteur avait soumis l'idée de sortir la version PDF. Je lui avait demandé si il comptais faire une version gratuite pour ceux ayant commandé l'édition papier.

Voici sa réponse, envoyée à TOUS les acheteurs :
Hi!

Thank you so much for purchasing a print copy of the Pink Bullets zine, I hope you enjoyed reading it! The response so far has been fantastic, I am really pleased folks are enjoying this little project. I'm a one-man show so it means a lot to see the hard work (I hope) getting a good reaction!

Recently I toyed with the idea of putting the zine out in digital format as I would like to offer the opportunity to folks to be able to read the zine who missed out on, let's face it, the far nicer and handsomer print edition. I'd really like to spread the word and I hope that it can reach as many people as possible.

I did mention initially that I would like to release a PDF edition, but only after all physical copies have been distributed. Time has passed now, and yes I know the very small handful overflow copies were recently sold out and are in the mail to you, but I think now is the time to put the digital edition out as I'm working on volume 2 which should be out in the late summer which is not too far away!

Before making a final decision on releasing a PDF edition, I put it to vote across several forums I frequent and also on my Twitter time line. The overwhelming response was a big "yes" and thus I have decided to go ahead with a PDF.

I wanted to make sure I was not stepping on anyone's toes, upsetting anyone or just frankly coming across as a total and utter bastard for putting a PDF out there. You guys and girls are the people that paid for the print edition and made it happen and it is you who had faith in the project and put your money where you mouth is that I do not want to feel aggrieved!

Therefor, with the release of the PDF edition imminent, I am enclosing a PDF file with this email that contains the digital version of Pink Bullets volume 1. It's DRM-free, no tricks, no cons, no play-acting. It's just my gift to you to say thank you and that 'I hope we're cool?'. :)

Feel free to redistribute, whatever, I don't mind, spread the word! I am going to be making the PDF edition available for €2 per copy from the online store at http://buypinkbullets.bigcartel.com and all proceeds will go toward hosting costs for my blog, PayPal fees which are docked per transaction, costs toward better print quality and materials for the next blog and if anything is left over, perhaps a nice cold beer!

I hope we are cool, and that you enjoy the PDF. Volume two will be coming soon in both print and PDF editions, again with a Wil Overton cover! I also have something extra special planned for volume two, details of which will be forthcoming over the summer.

Thank you again for your faith, support and kindness for this project. I was initially thinking it would be a real uphill struggle to reach 100 sales in order to get volume 1 to print. Orders far exceeded anything I could ever have hoped to imagine. It just goes to show what an amazing community the STG scene, zine scene and gaming scene in general really is.

Thank you so much. I will do my best to bring an even better volume 2.

Keep learning, keep improving, keep writing. That's the way. :)

Best Wishes,

Ian.

http://www.pinkbullets.co.uk

http://www.youtube.com/stuffiwrote

http://www.twitter.com/stuffiwrote
C'est beau autant d'ouverture d'esprit et de passion.

Bien qu'il soit d'accord pour que l'on distribue et partage, je vous encourage vivement à payer 2€ pour vous le procurer.

Les plus pauvres d'entre-vous peuvent me demander de leur partager le vol.1, l'auteur est d'accord mais bon, un petit paypal de 2€ ne fais de mal à personne.

http://www.pinkbullets.co.uk

A bon entendeur (m)
gekko
Administrateur
A remercié : 5 fois
A été remercié : 1 fois

max.faraday
Illustre ancien

je viens de l'acheter pour pouvoir le lire sur mon smartphone au taff :')

donc on passe par le store, paiement paypal, on reçois un mail avec le lien, easy, pas cher et kalitay.
ZKU119
Membre Actif de la Bande

Merci de l'info.

J'avais vu le thread dédié sur shmupS.com et j'attendais patiemment cette version PDF :)
Z K U 1 1 9

Dolphins Are Just Gay Sharks
Répondre